|3 medium beets, washed and cut into 1/4" thick rounds|
|1 tablespoon oil|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|2 Hilary's Root Veggie Burgers|
|1 orange, peeled|
|3 tablespoons Hilary's Beet Vinaigrette|
|1 tablespoon fresh chopped mint|
|1 cup baby arugula|
|2 gluten-free buns, toasted|
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Toss beet rounds with oil and salt and place in a singular layer on a rimmed baking sheet line with parchment. Place in preheated oven and cook for 20 minutes, until tender.
- After beets have cooked for 10 minutes, place burgers on a separate baking sheet and place in oven along with beets. Bake for 10 minutes (flipping after 5 minutes).
- Cool beets on baking sheet for 5 minutes and then slive into 1/8" wide strips.
- Remove white pith from orange and cut into segments. Place oranges in bowl and toss with dressing and mint.
- Place burgers on buns and top with arugula, orange salad, beets and additional dressing and fresh ground black pepper to taste.