Would you like to be a part of the Hilary’s team? For administrative openings, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
If no current positions are listed below, feel free to apply anyway, we’re always on the hunt for great talent!
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: VP of Marketing
This is a multi-function role that is a shared resource for sales and marketing. This individual collaborates with the VP of Marketing, the Community Relations Manager, and the VP of Sales to coordinate company trade shows, key marketing activities, and the B Corp Certification process.
Duties & Responsibilities::
Sales & Marketing Support
- Sales Data Management- Collect raw data and publish regular required sales reports to executive team and contract sales agency (Spins Data, Distributor Data, Account Data)
- Update Store Locator quarterly
- Independent Account Sales/Support
- Maintain regular contact with key independent accounts regarding sales plan/new items
- If need travel for independent key account appointments
- Sales Process Paperwork
- Work with sales team as well as the broker to complete and submit the following:
- New item paperwork, Approved promo plan contracts
- Maintain and update planners/trackers
- Product information / sells sheets
- Maintain multiple product data libraries: GS1, IX-One, Other 3rd party data libraries
- Communicate and support the Sales Team (including VSM Sales Agency) with product information, data reports and various other sales support related requests. (samples & coupon request, etc.)
- Work closely with operations to support sales team with logistics/shipment information as requested
- Work in conjunction with marketing department to update all sales documents
- Manages Customer Service contacts that come from the phone and website including customer questions, complaints and feedbacks, and coupon requests.
- Manages and executes all sales and marketing samples shipments
- Assist with customer replies & monitoring on social as needed (all platforms)
- Order all shipping supplies for consumer and sales sample shipping
- Enroll and complete Food Export Program
- Work with the Community Relations Manager to determine small scale/large scale influencers
- Respond to blogger request emails via website and coordinate influencer mailers
- Own the blog proofing/uploading/publishes stages of the bi-monthly posts
- Social listening: Work with marketing team to help look for & respond to opportunities between other brands/influencers online. This also could include tracking various hashtags and observing competition
- Manage all aspects of consumer and sales shows including relationships with trade show staff, event registration, booth materials, set up / tear down logistics, shipping, post-show reporting, as well as represent the company at the exhibit booth in coordination with the sales and marketing teams as needed
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure all event materials are ordered
- Ship, track and process return of all event displays, custom booth materials and booth supplies
- Track inventory of all event supplies
- Organize and file all year-to-year event files for future reference
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure all promotional materials are sent
- Work closely with Production to ensure all samples are sent
- Assist VP of Marketing in maintaining/updating conference websites
- Coordinate travel, lodging, and expenses for participants traveling to consumer shows
- Assist in financial management including creating and managing budget for supplies and demo activities, monitoring revenue/expense performance, and collection of registration and/or exhibit fees
- Manage in-store event and demo requests
- Conduct local demos when needed
- Travel, domestically and internationally, and work overtime as needed to attend events
Brand Advocacy + B Corp
- Manage donation requests, tracking amounts and organizations for B Corp
- Manage local food donations to ensure that we free up freezer space from extra product
- Ongoing Bcorp education for the whole team—including being available at onboarding for all new employees
- Attend yearly Bcorp Retreats
- Complete Bcorp assessment every other year
- Set measurable monthly/yearly Bcorp goals to ensure that we are always improving
- Create agenda and manage monthly/ bi-monthly sustainability + DEW culture meetings (as needed)
- Oversee Missouri Recycling program implementation and education
- Contribute to overall team success by identifying problems and proactively seeking out methods to improve self-performance and/or efficiency of an operation or task
- Ability to communicate effectively via email/phone as well as contribute in meetings.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word as well as the ability to navigate web-based portals.
- Fixed weekly schedule with some limited travel including some weekend events.
- Must be self-motivated and complete job requirements with limited supervision.Application Instructions
Send a resume to email@example.com or apply in person at 2205 Haskell Ave between the hours of 8am and 4:30pm Monday-Friday.