|1 small sweet potato|
|2 pinches of sea salt|
|1/2 small sweet onion|
|1 teaspoon coconut oil|
|2 Hilary's Adzuki Bean Burgers|
|2 sprouted burger buns, or gluten-free bun|
|1/4 cup cranberry sauce (homemade or store bought)|
|1/2 cup arugula greens|
- In a small pot boil 2 quarts of water and preheat the over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel the sweet potato and chop into 1 inch cubes. Add the sweet potato cubes and a pinch of sea salt into the small pot and boil for 10 minutes.
- Slice 1/2 a small sweet onion into 1/4 thick rounds and saute in a pan on medium heat with a teaspoon of coconut oil for about 10 minutes, until they start to turn translucent and caramelize.
- Place the Hilary's Adzuki Burgers on a baking sheet in the over for 12 minutes, flipping halfway. Toast the burger buns if you would like.
- Once the sweet potato cubes are soft, drain the water and add to a high speed blender or food processor with another pinch of sea salt and blend until smooth.
- Spread sweet potato mash on the bottom bun and cranberry sauce on the top bun. Add the veggie patty, caramelized onions and arugula. Enjoy!